Our next seminar will be held soon, please sing up and secure your spot. Location: Coquitlam Wellness Centre, 1574 Booth Ave, Coquitlam.
Free Back Pain Workshop
Low Back Pain & Sport Physical Therapy. A Free Workshop
This Free Workshop Is For You If:
- You’ve missed out on sports and fun activities because you’re afraid of aggravating your symptoms
- You’ve found yourself worrying about the constant pain, numbness or tingling rather than living the life you deserve
- You’ve missed work due to back or shoulder pain
- You can’t perform at your best during your workouts or sports activity
- You’ve tried almost everything and want to get back to the life that you deserve
Why Attend This Free Workshop?
- It’s complimentary, with no obligation.
- You’ll learn the #1 biggest mistake people make when trying to resolve their back and shoulder dysfunction.
- It’s highly informative, interactive and fun.
- You’ll gain invaluable knowledge of the root cause of most back and shoulder dysfunction.
- We’ll take complex issues and break them down.
- We’ll give you an effective action plan to eliminate your back and shoulder pain without the use of pharmaceuticals or invasive surgery.
- You’ll leave feeling empowered, ready to tackle your pain and get back to living an AWESOME life.
Special Bonus Questionaire
As a special bonus for signing up early, our Dr’s are going to send you a pre-workshop questionnaire to ensure they can address your specific needs during the workshop.
“After a lifetime of dealing with neck and shoulder pain I have finally found relief. I had tried massage, chiro and acupuncture for years in past and received little result so I decided to give it a shot. Andrea diagnosed my injury quickly and helped me to resolve my pain. I noticed a vast improvement very shortly afterward with a treatment plan and exercises that i could work do on my own between sessions. She put the power in my hands and helped me to heal. Andrea has been professional, effective and up front, I highly recommend Coquitlam Wellness Center to anyone sick of living with pain.”Bill Forest
“Hi! From the first time I walked into Dr Andea Shore’s office I knew I was going to recover. I suffered a pretty severe neck injury that caused me great physical pain, discomfort coupled with a great deal of anxiety and depression. Dr Shore’s bed side manner coupled with her hands-on approach to supporting my recovery are a HUGE reason why I am on track for a full recovery. Dr Shore helped me to change my movement patterns, my outlook on exercise and how to prepare properly. To say I’m satisfied with the support, the service and encouragement would be an understatement!”Todd Ware
“I’ve been under the care of Dr. Shore for a few months now, treating me for shoulder, knee and lower back pain. Dr. Shore is highly knowledgeable, friendly and thorough with her work. She has a different approach from other chiropractors I’ve seen in the past. She’s effective and will take the time to explain why the pain is occurring and give you exercises to help you get back to your activities pain-free. I’ve seen significant improvements to date, especially in my running activities. I’d recommend Dr. Shore to anyone in a heartbeat.”Manon Virag
“Andrea is an amazing practitioner who utilizes a wide array of techniques and therapies to keep me in tip-top shape. She’s always enjoyable to work with and I leave feeling not only physically better but also more positive about my body and any injuries or issues I may be facing. I wouldn’t be able to do half the things I enjoy doing as a competitive athlete without Dr. Andrea Shore on my team!”Katrina Smith
“When it was first suggested to me to see a chiropractor, I didn’t know if it would be a right fit since I always thought of chiropractors as “back doctors”. My issue was with a groin strain. But I had been trying to rehab my injury for almost two years through registered massage therapy and physiotherapy and had hit a standstill. Dr. Andrea Shore fixed me in two months and has also helped reduce the risk of re-injury through exercises and education. Next time I get injured, I’m going straight to Dr. Shore first!”Tracey Lutz