Wanted: People with passion
Are you passionate therapist that’s interested in working in a Sport Therapy environment? One with an awesome culture who values fitness, health, and fun?
Are you excited by the thought of ongoing-formal mentorship; helping you to expand your treatment options and create a fulfilling profession?
Do you want to work with an established patient base who is genuinely interested in improving their performance and reduce their pain?
How about financial support, secured income, and a guaranteed salary?
If so, you’ll want to apply for a position with CWC Sport Therapy located in the Tri-Cities.
You will want to work with us if you are looking for….
- A clinic that cares about honoring the code of your profession, focused on patient results and practitioner fulfillment.
- A clinic where you can make over $100K/year as a professional.
- A clinic that supports your growth as a practitioner, offering formalized mentorship sessions; helping you to refine your skills and improve your competency.
- A clinic that has proven marketing systems and a track record for filling your practice with desirable patients.
- A clinic that will invest in you and provide guaranteed income while you build your caseload.
- A clinic with a diverse team, currently composed of Chiro, Physio, RMT, and Kin practitioners.
- A clinic who values fitness and health and will grant access to complimentary coaching in functional movement.
Want to learn more? Let’s start with what makes us unique; Our “Synergistic Method”™
The Synergistic Method™ is our unique approach to care at CWC Sport Therapy. With it we ensure our clients receive the best possible treatment; that their pain will be gone quickly; and that they’re more likely to live an awesome life.
The Synergistic Method is composed of three core components:
- Our unique delivery of sport therapy that combines detailed assessments, evidenced-based manual therapies, and functional movements. This winning combination is backed by empirical evidence and produces superior results.
- We facilitate patient flow between each of our professional disciplines and encourage collaboration among our diverse team; guaranteeing that each patient is paired with the correct practitioner at the correct time.
- We provide preventative maintenance programs and ensure long-term adherence to our prescriptions via our LIVEFIT adventures and social outings.
Together, these core components produce a synergistic result that is greater than the sum of their parts.
Learn about one of our core beliefs: T.E.A.M.
T..E.A..M. is one of our core philosophies at CWC. It’s an acronym that stands for Together Everyone Achieves More. It’s our constant reminder that each of our disciplines and treatment styles are of value and that no one discipline trumps them all.
By combining the experience and education of all our professionals and encouraging open communication and patient flow, we are able to craft treatment plans that produce lasting results and help to eliminate pain effectively and efficiently.
Learn about our facility:
Our massive 7000 Sqft facility is fully equipped with 4 treatment rooms, 2 waiting areas, 1 reception area, 4 bathrooms, 2 change rooms, and a fully-equipped-functional-fitness-gym.
Does reading this make you excited at the possibility of working with us? If so, these are the character traits we are looking for in our therapist:
- You are an awesome person and your primary goal in life is to better the lives of others.
- You love and care for people, without judgment.
- Being a therapist is exactly what you want to do and your passion is evident with every patient interaction.
- You invest in your own health and fitness and it shows in the way you spend your time and energy outside of your career.
- You strive for consistent improvement in every area of your life and profession.
- You’re willing to work hard and demand an income that reflects your professionalism.
If you answered yes to all these questions, you would fit in nicely with our like-minded team.
Summary of why you want to work with us:
- Frequently scheduled mentorship and practitioner development.
- Competitive compensation and guaranteed income.
- Patients who are wanting and willing to improve their health.
- Athletic population with intriguing and original cases.
- Fun culture, awesome social life.
- Front desk staff support including booking appointments, billing and laundry.
- Proven business systems.
- Current member of your discipline’s governing body and in good standing
- An active license and liability insurance
Learn more about us…
Our purpose: Facilitate an awesome life for all stakeholders of CWC; patients, practitioners, and investors.
Our mission: Deliver compassionate health care, through a unified team-based approach, to make the lives of others AWESOME.
Our mantra: Eliminate pain + Live an awesome life.
We’re looking for the best of the best, those that pursue excellence. If you think you would be the perfect fit for our team, please email us your CV.
We are accepting resumes and interviews will begin immediately.