Join Our Network of Passionate Therapists and Grow With Us
Are you a passionate therapist seeking to work in an established sport therapy environment with an awesome culture that values fitness, health, and fun? Would you benefit from ongoing mentorship without someone micromanaging your every move and breathing down your neck?
Are you frustrated with the constant need to worry about marketing, running ads, and recruiting patients when all you want to do is work with individuals who have a genuine interest in reducing their pain or improving their performance?
Do you feel undervalued and underappreciated in your current position and yearn for attractive compensation, unique growth opportunities, continuous support, and a guaranteed salary? If you answered yes to any of these questions, CWC Sport Therapy may have the perfect position for you.
Join our team of skilled professionals and work in a supportive and dynamic environment where we value our team members and their contributions. At CWC Sport Therapy, you’ll have the opportunity to work with engaged and motivated patients and receive ongoing mentorship and professional development without anyone hovering over your every move.
Say goodbye to promotion and recruitment worries and hello to a guaranteed salary and attractive compensation with unique growth opportunities. If this sounds like the position you’ve been searching for, we’re always interested in connecting with skilled and passionate therapists, send us your CV today.
Here’s what you can expect when you join us:
At CWC Sport Therapy, we believe in creating a supportive and caring environment for our team members. Here’s what you can expect when you join us:
- A strong sense of belonging: You’ll be part of a diverse team that connects, collaborates, and celebrates. We genuinely care about our team members and our patients, and we’ll work with you to help you balance your professional and personal life, ensuring career fulfillment and longevity as a therapist.
- Attractive compensation: We want our team members to feel valued and rewarded for their contributions. That’s why we offer attractive compensation, with the potential to earn over $100K per year as a professional, without burning out or working more than 30 billable hours per week. We also offer unique financial growth opportunities, providing an environment where you can free yourself from the limitations of relying solely on “fee for service” income.
- Professional development: We’re committed to investing in our team members’ ongoing education and development. We offer formalized mentorship sessions, continuing education opportunities, weekly & monthly caseload review, and other resources to help you refine your skills and improve your competency. And we’ll support your growth without micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder every minute.
- Engaged clinic owners: Our clinic owners are passionate about what we do, and they’re actively engaged in supporting our team members and patients. They aren’t actively treating patients all day long, which allows them to focus on creating a supportive and dynamic environment for our team. From offering coaching and mentorship during any down time, to providing unique growth opportunities and investing in our team’s professional development, they’re always there to help us achieve our full potential.
- Busy practice: Many of our therapists are currently oversubscribed with patients on their waitlist in need of care. When you join our team, you’ll get busy right away without worrying about marketing or attracting patients. This ensures that your day is spent doing what you love – helping patients reduce their pain and improve their performance.
- State-of-the-art facility: We’re located in a 7300 SQ FT facility that’s fully equipped with everything you need to deliver amazing care. From electric hydraulic tables and linens to showers, change rooms, and fitness equipment, our clinic has everything you need to provide top-notch care to your patients. Our facility is often double to triple the size of many clinics, providing you with plenty of space to work and grow.
- Relocation assistance: We understand that starting a new job can be a big move. That’s why we offer relocation assistance and financial support to help you write the jurisprudence exam and register with the CMTBC. We want to make the transition as smooth as possible so that you can focus on doing what you do best – helping patients.
Learn About Our Approach To Care:
Together, these core components produce a synergistic result that’s greater than the sum of their parts. We’re committed to providing our clients with the best possible care, and our “Synergistic Method”™ is just one of the ways we achieve that goal.
Learn about our T.E.A.M. philosophy:
At CWC Sport Therapy, we’re all about teamwork. That’s why T.E.A.M. is one of our core philosophies. It stands for Together Everyone Achieves More. We believe that every member of our team has something valuable to contribute, and that no one discipline is more important than the others.
By combining the experience and education of all our professionals, we’re able to provide our clients with the best possible care. We encourage open communication and patient flow, which allows us to craft treatment plans that produce lasting results and help to eliminate pain effectively and efficiently.
We’re passionate about helping our clients live their best lives. We believe that by working together, we can achieve more than we ever could alone.
This is what we value in our team members:
- A dedication to constant improvement. Hunger for wisdom. Never stop trying to be better. Read books, attend courses, watch videos, find mentors, and continually seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Finally, teach what you learn to others, conceptualizing and internalizing your thoughts and ideas.
- An ability to deliver beyond what’s expected of them. Good treatment is not good enough, make it awesome, so awesome that people talk about it.
- To be authentic leaders, practicing what they preach and inspiring others through their own actions.
- To be courageous when facing challenges, change, or rejection. Don’t let fear stop you, use it to motivate you.
- To love unconditionally. Be kind. Give more. Be a good person.
- To accept responsibility and give no excuses. Recognize there are no failures, only opportunities to learn.
- To have fun but be willing to work hard, showing up energized, ready to help others.
- To show you care. Genuine care for your patients and teammates is often more important than your education or experience.
Learn about our facility:
At CWC Sport Therapy, we’re proud to offer a state-of-the-art facility that’s designed to meet all of our clients’ needs. Our massive 7300 Sq Ft Clinic/Gym is fully equipped with everything you need to deliver amazing care, including:
- 5 treatment rooms
- 2 waiting areas
- 1 reception area
- 4 bathrooms
- 2 change rooms
- A fully equipped functional fitness gym
Our Clinic/Gym is generally 2-3 times the size of most, which allows us to provide our clients with the space and resources they need to achieve their goals. We invite you to visit this page to see pictures of our facility.
Summary of why you want to work with us:
- Mentorship and practitioner development, without micromanagement.
- A professional wage without burnout.
- Steady inflow of new patients, without worrying about advertising.
- Athletic population with intriguing cases, who are compliant and wanting to improve their health.
- Fun culture, awesome social life, while focusing on continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence.
- Established clinic with full-time front desk staff support including booking appointments, billing, supplies, and laundry.
- A diverse team that supports each other and promotes cross referral.
- Oversubscribed patient demand and proven marketing and business systems.
An active license and liability insurance
At CWC Sport Therapy, we are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and growth. We understand the value of building strong connections and are always open to connecting with passionate therapists who share our values and are interested in potential future opportunities. If you’re passionate about sport therapy and are looking for a team that prioritizes patient care, professional development, and work-life balance, we’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to send us your CV and let’s start a conversation about how we can grow together.