Life Coaching is a professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses and organizations, helping them to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they want to be. Heather Kempton partners with her clients to design the life they want, bringing out her clients’ own brilliance and resources so that they can achieve excellence and create purposeful, extraordinary lives. By creating clarity, life coaching moves the client into action, accelerating their progress by providing greater focus and awareness of possibilities that exist to create fulfilling lives.
Life Coaching is a solution-focused process where Heather is dedicated to helping her clients enhance their life, working with each person as a unique individual in assessing what they want to change, and what possible challenges or barriers that stand in their way. The focus of coaching is customized for clients in the moment so each client can clarify what they want and determine the steps they need to take to achieve it. Heather helps her clients in a confidential environment to find and sustain personal motivation while maintaining focus. She does this by helping each client through the following five stages:
- Clarifying what you want (appreciating constraints and things outside your control; and understanding why it is important to you).
- Defining the steps you need to take to achieve your goal (create an action plan that is realistic and practical).
- Building and maintaining the commitment to getting what you want (developing a vision and helping you appreciate its importance; linking the various steps you need to take to achieve that vision; creating an experience of what it would be like to complete that journey).
- Measuring your progress (identifying and overcoming barriers; defining the milestones to help you check you’re on track).
- Celebrating your success (acknowledging your success with each step you take toward where you want to be).
If you are looking to make a change in improving your overall performance in life and create a more purposeful life full of passion and happiness but are at a loss as to how to make this happen, then having a life coach is for you. The duration of the coaching process will depend on each client’s level of self awareness, willingness to engage in change, and goals they want to pursue. Some clients are able to achieve their goals in as little as one to three months. Heather will work towards reducing each client’s dependency on the need for coaching sessions by building their resources and teaching them how to effectively engage in life challenges on their own as well as, within their support network.
Listed below are just a few ways having a life coach can improve your overall quality of self and relationships:
- To improve the quality of your life in meaningful ways
- To have a stronger sense of life purpose and direction
- To learn how to live with integrity and have increased confidence and self esteem
- To be more authentic and honor who you really are
- To reduce stress and take back control of your life
- To have a stronger, closer, richer family life
- To optimize life balance among life areas
- To improve relationships with self and others
- To improve communication in relationships and learn how to apply personal boundaries
- To discover and overcome whatever is holding you back from being, doing, feeling, and having all that you truly desire and deserve
- Overcome limiting beliefs, fears or mindsets that are holding you back